Tuesday, February 11, 2020

YouTube vs. Cable Television: Future of Entertainment

       I chose to do my project on YouTube vs. Cable Television: Future of Entertainment. The reason I chose this topic in particular is because I feel that traditional cable television is a dying industry, and will soon be replaced with platforms such as YouTube. In this project I plan on figuring out how YouTube was able to grow the tremendous amount it did and how it is directly affecting cable television. I also want to be able to compare YouTube with cable television and figuring out the pros and cons between both. I believe it's important to see the unique features each offers to be able to fully understand why people may prefer one option over the other. I will be taking a look at statistics for both as well, seeing the growth from the very beginning, and the amount of users they are able to retain today. This is a brief summary of what my term paper will entail, and I will elaborate on all these main points with further examples and statistics.

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great concept for a paper, personally i do not watch television, however, i am obsessed with youtube, i am constantly on it, it is certainly my most used app on my phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose pounds then you absolutely need to jump on this brand new tailor-made keto diet.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional chefs united to develop keto meal plans that are efficient, painless, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their grand opening in 2019, 100's of individuals have already completely transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a good keto diet can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-proven ones given by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete

Next New

Innovation is something that many companies strive for, spending millions and even billions for a chance find something new that can help ...